The Údarás na Gaeltachta Capital Grant stands as a catalyst for progress, providing vital assistance to enterprises embarking on an initial investment journey for capital expenditure costs. This scheme is meticulously designed to foster the growth, establishment, expansion, or diversification of businesses in the Gaeltacht areas, ensuring the creation or maintenance of employment opportunities.
Enterprises seeking to leverage the Údarás na Gaeltachta Capital Grant must adhere to the following eligibility criteria:
- Be tax compliant with a valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Engage in a Case I trade or Case II profession, including charities and approved sporting bodies.
- Be registered with Údarás na Gaeltachta.
- Present a clear business plan and demonstrate market potential.
- Have a minimum of 10 employees or generate a minimum of 20 production units from farming.
- Be compliant with the European Union State Aid Temporary Crisis Framework and Transition.
The value of the grant is intricately linked to the enterprise’s type, size, project location, and the level of employment created or maintained. The Capital Grant extends support by covering up to 50% of eligible costs for material assets (e.g., land, buildings, and equipment) and up to 50% of eligible costs for immaterial assets (e.g., patents, licences, and know-how). The maximum grant amount per project is €200,000.
How to Apply:
Enterprises aspiring to benefit from the Údarás na Gaeltachta Capital Grant should provide the following documents:
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Completed application form and guidance
- Business plan and financial projections
- Quotations for capital expenditure items
Types of Qualifying Investments:
The Capital Grant supports instances where a proposed investment qualifies as an initial investment, including:
- Setting up a new establishment
- Extending an existing establishment
- Diversification of the output into new products
- A fundamental change in the overall production process
Material and Immaterial Assets:
The Capital Grant extends its support to both material and immaterial assets, encompassing land, buildings, plant machinery, and the transfer of technology through the acquisition of patent rights, licences, know-how, or unpatented technical knowledge.
Embark on your entrepreneurial journey with the Údarás na Gaeltachta Capital Grant, a key enabler for the growth and prosperity of Gaeltacht enterprises.
Note: All information is subject to the specific guidelines and requirements outlined by Údarás na Gaeltachta.
For more information see: https://udaras.ie/en/business/how-we-help/grants/
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.