Effective date: 1 December 2023
Celtic Dynamics (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://celticdynamics.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the http://celticdynamics.com website operated by Celtic Dynamics
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). See our cookies policy for more details.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Company name
- Telephone number
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
For Potential and Ongoing Customers:
For Other Data Principles (Non-Customers):
We adhere to best practices and estimates provided by major cookie data platforms, including Google and social media platforms.Cookies and Usage Data may be retained for a duration consistent with the policies of these platforms. Typically, this ranges from a few months to a few years. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of these platforms for more specific information.
Use of Data
Celtic Dynamics uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Responding to requests and providing information.
- Management of legal queries, disputes and claims.
- Management of financial transactions.
- Marketing and communications including targeted advertising.
- Recruitment and selection of new employees.
- Preparation and processing of invoices and payments.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- A range of other activities which we are obliged to undertake, or which we have gained consent to complete.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ireland and process it there.
The Data Protection Commission
The Data Protection Commission (DPC) is the national independent authority responsible for upholding the fundamental right of individuals in the EU to have their personal data protected. The DPC is the Irish supervisory authority for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and also has functions and powers related to other important regulatory frameworks including the Irish ePrivacy Regulations (2011) and the EU Directive known as the Law Enforcement Directive. For more information see: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
Under GDPR you have rights relating to the personal information we have collected from you. If you wish to submit a request under your GDPR rights, you can
Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure we can identify your as an individual as well as validate and fulfil your request. GDPR requests are subject to a 30 DAY delivery timeline (60-90 in some circumstances). must be submitted directly by you or by a third-party who has your express consent may be subject to follow-up questions in order to verify your identity and validate your request.
Disclosure Of Data
Celtic Dynamics may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Celtic Dynamics
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
At Celtic Dynamics, we take the security and privacy of your data seriously. To safeguard your information, we have implemented various security measures, including the utilisation of the following tools and plugins:
- WordFence Security – Firewall and Malware Scan: We employ WordFence Security to maintain a robust firewall and conduct regular malware scans, ensuring the integrity of our website and protecting against potential threats.
- Anti-Spam Bee: Anti-Spam Bee is implemented to prevent unwanted spam and ensure a clean and secure environment for our users.
- WP Super Cache: WP Super Cache is utilised to optimise the performance of our website by caching content, enhancing both speed and security.
- Google Analytics by MonsterInsights: We use Google Analytics by MonsterInsights to gather insights into website traffic and user behaviour, helping us enhance user experience while ensuring data is handled securely.
- BookingPress Appointment Booking: BookingPress Appointment Booking is employed for scheduling appointments securely and efficiently.
- WP Forms: WP Forms is utilised for secure and user-friendly form creation and submission.
- RankMath SEO: RankMath SEO helps optimise our website for search engines while maintaining a secure and well-structured environment.
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore: UpdraftPlus is employed for regular backups of our website, ensuring that data can be restored in the event of any unforeseen incidents.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is used for managing our email communications securely, ensuring that your information is handled with the utmost care.
We have implemented these security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our commitment to your privacy extends to regular updates and monitoring of these tools and plugins to ensure they meet the highest standards of security.
While we strive to provide a secure online environment, it’s essential to note that no method of transmission or electronic storage is completely foolproof. By using our website, you acknowledge and accept these inherent security risks. If you have any concerns or questions about our security practices, please contact us at email@example.com
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Google Workspace and G Suite Tools
Purpose: Google Workspace and various G Suite tools are utilised for storing, processing, and managing data, including personal information. This may encompass details such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We leverage this information for service provision, maintenance, improvement, and communication related to your account and our services.
Purpose: Hotjar serves as a website analytics tool, enabling us to comprehend user behaviour and enhance overall user experience. While Hotjar may collect technical information, it does not gather personal information.
Purpose: Microsoft Office is employed for diverse office productivity tasks, with data processing potentially including personal information for document creation, communication, and collaboration.
G Suite Tools
Purpose: Beyond Google Workspace, other G Suite tools may be integrated for collaborative work, communication, and data processing. These tools may involve the collection and processing of personal information.
Purpose: Our website, powered by WordPress, may collect and process personal information for website functionality, content delivery, and to provide relevant and engaging content.
Purpose: Mailchimp is used for sending promotional and informational emails to our subscribers. When you sign up for our mailing list, we collect your email address and other contact information. This information is used to send you emails about our products and services and to improve our Services.
Purpose: Meta, formerly known as Facebook, may be used for social media integration and advertising purposes. Interactions with Meta services may involve the collection of technical data and information about your interactions with our website.
Purpose: Twitter may be integrated for social media engagement and communication. Interactions with Twitter services may involve the collection of technical data and information about your interactions with our website.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Purpose: LinkedIn Sales Navigator is utilised to identify and connect with potential customers. Information collected includes details from LinkedIn profiles for communication and service improvement.
Purpose: Pipedrive CRM aids in managing customer relationships by collecting and processing customer information for service provision, improvement, and communication.
Purpose: Our website URL is provided by Black Knight, they may collect and process personal information for website functionality and content delivery.
Purpose: Sentry is employed to monitor and analyse website errors and issues, enhancing user experience. Sentry may collect technical information for this purpose, excluding personal information.
Purpose: Google Fonts is utilised for font display on our website. While it may collect technical information, it does not gather personal information.
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking (LinkedIn Insight Tag)
Purpose: LinkedIn Conversion Tracking measures the effectiveness of LinkedIn advertising campaigns, involving the collection of technical data and information about your interaction with our website.
Purpose: LinkedIn Ads are used for advertising purposes, collecting information about interactions with our ads.
Google Analytics with Anonymized IP and Google Analytics 4
Purpose: We employ Google Analytics with IP anonymization and Google Analytics 4 to collect website usage information, aiding in the analysis of traffic patterns and service improvement.
Contact Form and Direct Registration
Purpose: Information submitted through contact forms and direct registration is collected for the purpose of responding to inquiries, requests, and managing user accounts.
Celtic Dynamics Cookies Policy: Your Privacy
Withdrawal of Consent and Cookie Settings
You can withdraw your consent at any time and adjust your cookie preferences by clicking “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of our website pages. This will reopen our Preference Centre, allowing you to customise the types of cookies you wish to receive. Please note that blocking certain cookies may impact your overall experience on our site and the services we offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Purpose: These cookies are essential for the website’s fundamental functionalities. They cannot be disabled as they respond to actions initiated by you, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in, or completing forms. While you can set your browser to block or notify you about these cookies, some parts of the site may not function without them.
Purpose: Performance cookies enable us to track visits and traffic sources, providing insights to enhance our site’s performance. They help identify popular and less-visited pages, allowing us to optimise user experience. All data collected by these cookies is aggregated and remains anonymous. If you choose to disable these cookies, we won’t be able to monitor site performance.
- Google Analytics
Purpose: Functional cookies enhance your website experience by remembering choices and customizations made during your visit. They may include changes to text size, fonts, or other page elements. Additionally, they support specific services you’ve requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. These cookies do not track your browsing activity on external websites.
More Information: Detailed information about functional cookies can be found on the relevant third-party websites.
Purpose: These cookies, set by our advertising partners, help build a profile of your interests. While they do not store personal information, they uniquely identify your browser and internet device, enabling us to deliver more relevant advertisements on other sites. Disabling these cookies may result in less targeted advertising.
We appreciate your trust in Celtic Dynamics. For further information or to make choices regarding your cookies, please visit our “Cookie Settings” or contact us through the provided channels.