Targeted Agriculture Modernisation Schemes (TAMS 3) provide grants to farmers to build and/or improve a specified range of farm buildings and equipment on their holding. The following documents list the eligible items and their associated costs.
To be eligible for the TAMS 3, farmers must meet the following criteria:
- Be tax compliant and have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Carry on a Case I trade or Case II profession (this includes charities and approved sporting bodies that carry on certain activities)
- Be registered with the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Have a valid herd number or flock number
- Have completed a Farm Safety Code of Practice or equivalent training course
- Have completed a Basic Payment Scheme application for the year of application or the previous year
- Be compliant with the European Union State Aid Temporary Crisis Framework and Transition (TCTF), which sets out overall limits on the financial support that may be claimed by single undertakings.
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.