TAMS 3 Solar Capital Investment Scheme is now open for applications. Applications can be made through an agfood account.
The Targeted Agriculture Modernisation Schemes (TAMS 3) provide grants to farmers to build and/or improve a specified range of farm buildings and equipment on their holding. The Solar Capital Investment Scheme will encourage the purchase of solar investments thereby reducing dependence on fossil energy. The solar scheme will be ring fenced with its own investment ceiling of €90,000 and will be grant aided at the enhanced rate of 60%.
The Scheme is jointly funded by the European Union and the national exchequer. The funding for the Scheme is limited and all applications are subject to the operation of selection criteria. Grant aid will only be paid on approved, completed, and eligible expenditure and shall be paid at the rate of 60% up to the applicable maximum investment ceiling of €90,000 per holding. Multiple applications per tranche are permissible however the minimum amount of investment which is eligible for approval under this Scheme is €2,000 per application.
To be eligible for the SCIS, farmers must meet the following criteria:
- Be tax compliant and have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Carry on a Case I trade or Case II profession (this includes charities and approved sporting bodies that carry on certain activities)
- Be registered with the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Have a valid herd number or flock number
- Have completed a Farm Safety Code of Practice or equivalent training course
- Have completed a Basic Payment Scheme application for the year of application or the previous year
- Be compliant with the European Union State Aid Temporary Crisis Framework and Transition (TCTF), which sets out overall limits on the financial support that may be claimed by single undertakings
To apply for the SCIS, farmers must provide the following documents:
- A copy of their Tax Clearance Certificate
- A copy of their herd number or flock number
- A completed application form and guidance
- A completed bill schedule
- Evidence of completion of a Farm Safety Code of Practice or equivalent training course
- Evidence of completion of a Basic Payment Scheme application for the year of application or the previous year
For more information see: https://www.gov.ie/en/service/6ab0f-solar-capital-investment-scheme/
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.