The EXEED grant scheme is designed for organisations who are planning an energy investment project. The EXEED grant scheme will support the additional external professional services and additional capital required to implement and certify the EXEED asset. Support of up to €3,000,000 is available per project.
SEAI provide grant support for projects which are following the EXEED Certified standard for Excellence in Energy Efficient Design. The EXEED standard encourages innovation in design projects to help future-proof the investment by:
- optimising energy performance
- reducing operational energy costs and carbon emissions
- improving competitiveness
- demonstrating commitment to sustainability, which could also bring a reputational boost.
Who can apply
This scheme is open to all organisations planning an investment in an energy project. This includes:
- new design projects
- major renovation and major energy upgrades of existing buildings and assets
The grant evaluation process will apply the following value for money checks in addition to the eligibility and evaluation criteria outlined in Exceed Grant Scheme Guidelines section 7:
- For grant values of €500,000 or higher, the grant value will be capped at a maximum value of €850/tCO2 (annual).
- For grant values of €50,000 to €500,000, the grant value will be capped at a maximum value of €1,000/tCO2 (annual).
- For grant values of less than €50,000, no additional value for money test will be applied
SEAI may at its own discretion offer lower levels of funding than the maximum grant intensities available. The level of support offered will be determined based on SME status, the incentive effect that the grant creates for the beneficiary, and a value for money assessment. Further details are set out in Section 7.5 Grant amount recommendation.
For more information see: https://www.seai.ie/business-and-public-sector/business-grants-and-supports/exeed-certified-grant
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.