This grant scheme supports eligible micro-enterprises with up to ten employees to introduce environmental best practice systems and structures, achieve cost and resource reduction targets and lay a foundation for future environmental improvement projects. The programme involves up to 7 days of support from an external consultant/trainer working directly with the company, typically over an 8-12 week period. This grant is for Micro-enterprises that want to prepare for the low carbon, more resource efficient economy of the future.
To be eligible for the grant, the applicant must:
- Be a business or public entity registered in Ireland
- Have a valid tax clearance certificate
- Agree to provide feedback and data to Local Enterprise Office
- Not have received any other public funding for the same project
- Not be involved in activities that are ineligible or pose an unacceptable reputational risk
The grant value is up to €5,000 for up to 100% of the eligible costs of hiring a green consultant/trainer. The eligible costs are capped at €900 per day inclusive of travel and subsistence and all out-of-pocket expenses. The grant cannot be used for general consultancy or regular operating costs.
The applicant must provide the following documents along with the online application form:
- A copy of the tax clearance certificate
- A copy of the quotation from the approved provider
- A completed project plan template
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.