Enterprise Ireland’s Agile Innovation Fund helps innovative businesses transform their ideas into impact and shape the future of business, technology and society. Eligible companies include clients of Enterprise Ireland, Local Enterprise Office or Údarás na Gaeltachta. The Fund is for innovative companies developing new or substantially improved products, services or processes and particularly those new to R&D and undertaking shorter projects.
Projects must involve:
Solutions to technical challenges (R&D) and innovations in services, delivery or business models (Digital Process Innovation)
What is provided?
- A streamlined online application process with fast-track approval.
- Grant rates range from 25% – 50%, depending on company size.
- Maximum grant award for R&D projects is €135,000.
- Maximum grant award for Digital Process Innovation projects is €150,000.
Who is it for?
- Clients of Enterprise Ireland, Local Enterprise Office or Údarás na Gaeltachta.
- Innovative companies developing new or substantially improved products, services or processes and particularly those new to R&D and undertaking shorter projects.
- Applicants must be able to show adequate cash resources to implement the proposed project.
What costs are eligible and what is the maximum funding available?
- Total project cost must be less than €300,000.
- Existing staff costs / New staff costs
- Travel & Subsistence
- Certification and clinical trials
Grant Rates & Support
- Grant rates dependent on a company size and inclusion of collaboration.
- For collaborative rates see Agile’s RD&I Fund Reference document.
|Grant Rates & Support
|Digital Process Innovation Projects *
The application requires the following information:
- Business Plan Summary
- Project Plan
- For grant approvals in excess of €5,000 the P&L and Balance Sheet from Annual audited accounts (less than 2 years old) and Management accounts (less than 6 months old) must be appended to the proposal. Management accounts are not required where the audited accounts are less than 6 months old.
- A separate offline Project Plan document is required as part of your application. Details on submitting the Project Plan separately are included in the confirmation email you will receive when your online application has been completed and submitted to Enterprise Ireland.
For more information see: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/supports/agile-innovation-fund
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.