Enterprise Ireland’s LeanStart introduces your company to Lean thinking, offering a concise and focused engagement to illuminate the benefits of a Lean approach. For SMEs and large companies looking to implement practical improvements to their operations.
Lean thinking empowers your staff to identify inefficiencies in processes by pinpointing activities that don’t add value to customers. By implementing standardised approaches and visual management systems, coupled with Lean coaching leadership, you can instil a culture of continuous improvement, fostering a flourishing organisation.
Who can benefit?
SMEs and large companies in the initial stages of embarking on their Lean journey.
- Grant funding covering 80% of the project cost, up to a maximum of €6,300 (€5,000 grant).
- The assistance of an external consultant for a 7-day engagement, typically spread over 8-12 weeks.
- This is based on 7 days of training or advisory services, with eligible costs capped at €900 per day, inclusive of travel, subsistence, and all out-of-pocket expenses. While Enterprise Ireland supports a maximum daily rate of €900, the actual daily rate charged by a provider may vary.
How can it be utilised?
- Evaluate your company’s current operational effectiveness capability.
- Map the ‘value-stream’ of your current operational processes.
- Establish visual management and continuous improvement systems.
For more information see: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/supports/leanstart
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.