This grant scheme supports eligible companies to access up to 2 days of independent technical or advisory services related to the current and future operations of their business. The voucher may be used to obtain services from approved providers. The objective of the Climate Action Voucher is to help companies prepare a plan for the low carbon, more resource efficient economy of the future.
To be eligible for the grant, the applicant must:
- Be a business or public entity registered in Ireland
- Have a valid tax clearance certificate
- Agree to provide feedback and data to Enterprise Ireland
- Not have received any other public funding for the same project
What is provided?
- Up to 2 days of independent technical or advisory services for your business’s current and future operations from an approved service provider
- Maximum award of €1800 with a maximum daily rate of €900.
- A list of approved services available from your Enterprise Ireland Advisor.
The grant value is up to €1,800 for up to 2 days of technical or advisory services from an approved provider. A maximum daily rate of €900 per day shall apply. The grant covers 100% of the eligible costs. For more information see: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/productivity/build-a-green-sustainable-business/climate-action-voucher/climate-action-voucher.html
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.