This support scheme provides financial support to help businesses move to renewable heating. Supports available for renewable heating systems. There are two different financial supports available when your business switches to renewable heat. The financial supports include:
- Operational support for a biomass and biogas heating systems
- An installation grant for a commercial heat pump.
Who can apply?
SSRH is open to commercial, industrial, agricultural, district heating, public sector and other non-domestic heat users. Applicants must be able to show:
- conversion from fossil fuels
- eligible heat use (space heating or process)
- compliance with eco-design standards
- heating system design according to building regulations and other relevant regulations
- qualified designers who are competent to carry out works
- that recipients of payments meet tax clearance requirements
Operational tariff for biomass and biogas heating systems
This tariff will support the operation of your renewable heating system for up to 15 years. The tariff is based on useable heat output in renewable heating systems. This can apply to new heating system installations or installations that convert from fossil fuel to:
- Biomass boilers or biomass HE CHP heating systems
- Biogas (anaerobic digestion) boilers or biogas HE CHP heating systems
Before you apply:
SEAI recommends that you begin by speaking to an energy consultant or other professional.
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.