Receive financial assistance to implement energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects with SEAI’s Energy Contracting Support Scheme.
The Energy Contracting Support Scheme provides financial assistance to help businesses and public sector organisations to deliver energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects through Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs), Local Energy Supply Contracts (LESCs) and Energy Performance Guarantees (EPGs).
What activities are funded?
The Scheme aims to support the direct external consultancy and/or specialist advisory costs related to project appraisal and procurement of pay-for-performance energy contracts.
Activities supported include, amongst others:
- Preliminary energy audits
- Feasibility studies
- Risk assessments
- Business case development
- Financial analysis
- Legal advice
- Evaluation of procurement options
- Specialist consultancy services, e.g. financial, technical, legal
Successful applicants will receive up to 75% funding of eligible costs, subject to a maximum limit of:
- €50,000: Energy Performance Contracts (EPC) / Local Energy Supply Contracts (LESC)
- €25,000: Energy Performance Guarantees (EPGs)
Benefits for your business
- Access technical expertise and guidance
- Identify opportunities for decarbonisation and energy improvement
- Mitigate performance risk and guarantee energy savings
- Reduce your organisation’s environmental impact
- Reduce energy costs
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation and improve competitiveness
SEAI accepts applications from both public and private sectors. This includes buildings, industry, commercial operations, transport and utility services. The grant is not available to the residential sector.
The support is not limited to any specific project type or technology, although the project must incorporate a pay-for-performance element. Project proposals with the following criteria are particularly encouraged:
- Deep energy retrofit and / or decarbonisation actions
- Work packages comprising multiple project elements and / or technologies
- Project aggregation / projects comprising multiple facilities
- Projects that set organisations on a trajectory to net zero
- Projects that contribute positively to the energy contracting knowledge base and support the development of the energy contracting supply chain
For more information see: https://www.seai.ie/business-and-public-sector/business-grants-and-supports/energy-contracting
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.