The Energy Academy, a pioneering initiative by SEAI, provides businesses and employees with a unique opportunity for free, on-demand energy training. Delve into a diverse range of courses covering critical topics such as energy and climate change, behavioural change, business energy efficiency, decarbonisation strategies, energy management systems, energy audits, and various energy technologies.
Who Can Participate:
Businesses and employees, engaged in a Case I trade or Case II profession, are eligible to benefit from the Energy Academy’s offerings. Tax compliance is a prerequisite for participation.
To enrol in the Energy Academy, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be tax compliant and hold a valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Engage in a Case I trade or Case II profession, including charities and approved sporting bodies conducting specific activities.
- Register online with a valid email address and business sector.
- Successfully complete assigned courses based on their business sector.
- Pass quizzes at the end of each course module.
- Comply with the European Union State Aid Temporary Crisis Framework and Transition (TCTF) regulations.
While the Energy Academy does not provide a monetary grant, the value is embedded in knowledge, skills, and recognition. Participants gain insights into energy efficiency and sustainability from Ireland’s leading experts in energy and e-learning. Each completed course earns participants an SEAI Certificate of Completion, showcasing their dedication to reducing their business’s energy consumption and carbon impact.
To join the Energy Academy, participants need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of their Tax Clearance Certificate.
- A valid email address.
- A completed registration form and guidance.
Benefits of the Energy Academy:
- Free Upskilling for Staff: Equip your staff with expertise in energy efficiency, decarbonisation, and leadership, empowering them to steer your organisation toward sustainability.
- Reputation and Image: Completion of an Energy Academy course earns participants an SEAI Certificate of Completion, enhancing their reputation and signalling a commitment to reducing energy use and carbon impact.
- Deliver Cost Savings: Uncover opportunities across various business areas to lower energy consumption and associated costs.
- Reduce Energy Waste: Identify significant energy users within your business, adopting energy efficiency practices to minimise waste and lower your carbon footprint.
For more information see: https://www.seai.ie/energyacademy/
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.