A lower cost scheme for businesses to invest in their energy efficiency. AIB has partnered with the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) to bring you the SBCI Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (EELS). For SMEs that are tax compliant, carry on a Case I trade or Case II profession, and are exposed to the impact of rising energy costs.
SBCI Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme at a glance
- A 1% discount off our SME
- Variable Business Loan rate amounts available from €10k to €150k
- Terms from 1 to 10 years
- No security required
- The SME Variable Business Loan Interest Rate* minus 1%. For example: €10,000 over 5 years at 4.95% will have 60 monthly repayments of €188.45. The total cost of credit for the loan is €11307.00.
- Loan terms from 1 year to a maximum of 10 years
- Loans are available for amounts from €10,000 up to a maximum of €150,000 per Borrower
- No security will be required
- Personal Guarantees are not permitted
- Optional interest-only repayments or interest and / or capital moratoria (up to 90 days) are possible under the Scheme (subject to credit approval)
- An interest-only option is only available at drawdown. If you avail of an Interest Only option at the start of your loan, your total cost of credit will be higher as a result. For example: €60,000 over 5 years at 4.95% with an initial interest only payment of 90 days will have initial repayments of €246.83 for the first 3 months and €1,183.19 for the months thereafter. The total cost of credit for the loan is €8,1823.32 and total repayments of €68,182.32
**90 days is the maximum term allowable for any interest only and/or capital moratoria period over the course of the loan.
- Repayment structures that have a final bullet repayment are not permitted
- Loans may only be used for the purposes of upgrading the energy efficiency of the enterprise. To be eligible for inclusion, the asset to be financed must be listed on the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) “Triple E Register for Products”
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.