The LIFE Programme stands as the European Union’s dedicated funding instrument for advancing environmental and climate action initiatives. Designed to align with the EU’s overarching environmental and climate objectives and policies, the programme encompasses four distinct sub-programmes: nature and biodiversity, circular economy and quality of life, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and clean energy transition.
Public or private entities engaged in the planning, development, or operation of projects contributing to the EU’s environmental and climate goals are encouraged to apply for grants under the LIFE Programme. To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Legal Entity: Be a legal entity established in an EU Member State or an associated country.
- Participant Identification Code (PIC): Possess a valid Participant Identification Code (PIC).
- Feedback Commitment: Agree to provide feedback and data to the European Commission.
- No Duplication of Funding: Certify not to have received any other public funding for the same project.
- Compliance: Comply with relevant EU and national environmental legislation and adhere to the ‘Do no significant harm’ Technical Guidance.
The value of the grant is contingent upon the sub-programme, type of action, topic, and specific call for proposals. Grant rates vary from 25% to 100% of eligible costs, dependent on the sub-programme, action type, and company size. Eligible costs include capital expenditure, consultancy fees, staff costs, and other direct costs.
Applicants must submit the following documents along with the online application form:
- Legal Entity Form: A copy of the legal entity form.
- Financial Identification Form: A copy of the financial identification form.
- Proposal Template: A copy of the proposal template.
- Ethics Self-Assessment Form: A copy of the ethics self-assessment form.
Successful applicants will not only receive financial support but will also contribute significantly to the realisation of the EU’s environmental and climate objectives. We look forward to receiving your innovative and impactful project proposals under the LIFE Programme. Apply today to be a catalyst for positive change!
For more information see: https://cinea.ec.europa.eu/programmes/life_en
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.