Companies are at different stages of awareness, engagement and planning for the investments required to transform the sustainability performance of their business through decarbonisation. The Enterprise Emissions Reduction Investment Fund is targeted at companies of different sizes and stages of engagement in their decarbonisation journey: to put in place energy monitoring systems, thereby establishing the carbon footprint of their enterprise; to make investments in decarbonising their manufacturing processes; and to support Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) in low carbon products and processes.
- Capital investment for Energy Monitoring & Tracking (EM & T) Systems: Supporting companies to put in place monitoring and targeting systems to begin accounting for the carbon footprint of their activities. Grant rate of up to 50% of eligible costs, up to a maximum support of €50,000
- Capital investment for decarbonisation processes: Supporting investment in carbon reducing technologies in manufacturing combustion processes. Max. grant rate of 30-50%, dependent on company size, up to a maximum support of €1m
- Innovation Vouchers: Providing assistance to SMEs to explore a business opportunity or problem with a registered knowledge provider in the areas of sustainability and decarbonisation. €5,000 per company
- Exploring Innovation: Grant to support planning of research, development or innovation projects in the areas of sustainability and decarbonisation. Grant rate of up to 50% of eligible costs. Typical maximum support of €35k
- Research & Development: Supporting the development of new or substantially improved products, services or processes, in the areas of sustainability and decarbonisation. Grant rates depend on project type and company size
- Agile Innovation: Supporting the development of new or substantially improved products, services or processes, in the areas of sustainability and decarbonisation. Grant rate of up to 50% of eligible costs.Typical maximum support of €150k
Eligible companies for the Enterprise Emissions Reduction Investment Fund are manufacturing companies that are clients of Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland and Údarás na Gaeltachta. Specific eligibility criteria for each of the offers is available on the individual offer main webpages.
Note: Eligible companies for Innovation Vouchers are all SMEs.
For more information see: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/sustainability
Grant applications are a key specialty of Celtic Dynamics. We actively research and apply for grants on behalf of your company, ensuring you can access available financial assistance to optimise the overall cost of your energy projects.
How to Proceed:
Ready to secure funding for your energy-saving projects? Book a call with Celtic Dynamics to discuss the details further and receive a customised quotation. Our Energy Grant Applications service is designed to enhance your chances of success in securing grants for your energy initiatives.